Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, October 9, 2010

An experiment in Breaking out

I am a business women, a mother, a coach, a trainer, a designer and most certainly an ideas person.  Yet I find myself continually in a role that requires me to be professional, responsible and se3rious.. well mostly!  This is an experiment in bringing a piece of 'the real Me' out into the world.  How can I do this and will anyone actually care?  :)

I am fascinated by the unusual, inspired by the committed and have dreams and goals that are manifesting, even as I type.  I want to live a good life, one that is full of passion, excitement and times of quiet peace and joy.  I want to learn, push past any limits with resilience and a strong belief in myself, and those around me.  Ever the optimistic, forever the student and a heart to be a good teacher.  I love being creative, I love coaching and I love music.  I play my piano to soothe me or release a little angst when I have spent hours and hours in front of a screen.  (Very lucky my neighbours have hearing aids).  I love playing sport; netball, boxing, swimming, basketball... I love summer and I adore the fact that I live in Paradise and can enjoy glorious beaches & lakes.  I love travelling and would not turn down an impromptu trip to anywhere!  NZ next year and a dream in my heart to spend some time working as a volunteer on a mercy mission. My 16 year old son is a head taller than me already, but a little less attitude than I had when I was his age.  Phew!

I am lucky to have a big boisterous family, wonderful friends and am challenged in my job.  I am hungry to learn and develop.  I will keep writing on this blog and see where it takes me, and see if I am game enough to expose pieces of my soul in print, poetry, art or word to the world.

Be safe and Blessed,

x H

0 comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon